Have you ever wondered what the career opportunities are after the completion of the Hospitality Management program? Good news! There are limitless possibilities available for those who have completed a Bachelor degree in this area!
The Hospitality industry is one of the world's biggest employers and creators of economic growth, and the job options englobe not just the area of Hotel and Tourism Management, but many other sectors such as Event and Conference Management, Public Relations, Marketing and Sales, Business Development and many more.
Due to the high demand for professionals in these areas, it is essential to acquire the right skills and experience to stand out from the crowd.
BHMS has great success rates in graduate job offers and most of them are being placed in major chain hotels and resorts! They also receive a substantial support from the Masterwork Career Center, a company owned by BHMS, which assists and mediates the contact with top brands and executives. Also students are enabled to gain invaluable working experience from their paid industry training period, which is part of their studies, and has a significant value to the future employers.
A Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management is the first step to a successful career!
Read more about employability after graduation
Read more about our courses:
Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Diploma Hospitality Management
- Higher Diploma Hospitality Management
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor Degree in Global Management
- MBA Degree Hospitality Management or Global Business
- M.Sc Degree in International Hospitality Business Management
- Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality Management
- Diploma Culinary Arts
- Advanced Diploma Culinary Arts
- Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Culinary Arts
or contact us directly via our Live Chat.